Thursday 27 October 2011

Independant Research Slideshow- Annie Leibovitz

Annie leibovitz
View more presentations from hollymaymoore

I created this slideshow myself on Annie Leibovitz it has references to her work with rolling stones and vanity fair and much more information about Annie Leibovitz herself.

I really like all of Annie Leibovitz work on the rolling stones, most of them are taken all in black and white which I like, it makes them look more old fashioned. I'd love to take some photo's like this myself. I would love to go on tour with any band just to get some experience of working with other people.
I also really like her photo of Demi Moore when she was pregnant I would think it is a very personal photo for Demi and has a lot of sentimental value to her. I would also like so take some photo's of young children such as my little cousin because photo's like that mean a lot when you are older.
Annie Leibovitz has a lot of celebrities in her Vanity Fair photo's which obviously made them more popular and more interesting to the public and the reader's of the magazine. I like all of the outfits used in the Vanity fair photo's,they are very creative and elegant especially the group photo's she had taken of people such as Julianne Moore,Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston,Diane lane and more.

 http://www.slideshare.net/hollymaymoore/annie-leibovitz-9912422

No comments:

Post a Comment