Wednesday 2 November 2011

My Photo's In The Style Of Annie Leibovitz


This is a photo I have taken of Eleanor Hepburn at comer, I think this has captured Annie Leibovitz style because the portraits she takes show something about the person in them, and my portrait portrays Eleanor Hepburn having a love for photography as you can see. And also the background is slightly out of focus like some of Annie Leibovitz photo's to keep your eye drawn to the main subject in this case the eye is drawn to the camera and then works it's way down to her hand and the strap wrapped around her wrist.
I have picked this photo on the beach because Annie Leibovitz has taken portraits of people at the beach before such as Scarlett Johansson(below)

This is a photo I took of James Steward, I have taken it in the style of Annie Leibovitz vogue photo's.
The Alice and wonderland photo's are mostly taken in a woods with lots of tree in the background that's why I havce chosen this scenery. There is also a photo she has taken with the light creating a outline around the people you can find that here - http://cdn.trendland.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/alice-in-wonderland-by-annie-leibovitz-7.jpg

Annie Leibovitz does lot's of Black and white portraits on dark sometime shadowed backgrounds, therefore the lines of shadow on the background.
And the subject is normally looking straight at the camera.
This photo is also in the style of Annie Leibovitz vogue Alice In Wonderland photo's.
I really like all of the vogue photo's Annie Leibovitz had taken, because I am also into fashion photography.
I have tried to capture the style of fairytale in this photo by wearing the animal hat with ear's. Annie Leibovitz does actually use animal's in her photo's a lot such as the snow white portrait, and also a vogue photo including a lion, which is why I thought this particular hat would be a good idea.









No comments:

Post a Comment